Third Front to come into shape soon & win 2014 polls: Bardhan
Patna: Senior CPI leader AB Bardhan on Sunday exuded confidence that the Third Front will come into "shape soon and would win the 2014 general elections."
"The third front will definitely come into shape soon from the public agitation taking place on a host of issues," he told reporters here in an informal chat.
The people were looking for an alternative to both the Congress and the BJP and the third front will come up into shape soon and fulfil the expectation of the masses, Bardhan said.
He was here to mobilize support for the November one rally of the farm and unorganized sector labourers in New Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees