Three girls drown in Bihar
Jamui: Three girls, including two siblings, got drowned Saturday in a water body in Pahachha village in Bihar`s Jamui district, police sources said.
Bablu Singh`s two daughters - Beauty Kumari (9) and Chhoti Kumari (6) and Lallan Singh`s daughter Shikha Kumari (8) were taking bath in the pond `Badi Ahar` as they accidently slipped in the deep waters, sources said.
All three bodies have been fished out.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Dance moves of Pakistani cricketers Umar, Kamran Akmal
- Rising Pune Supergiants' Mitchell Marsh ruled out of IPL with side strain
- China's manufacturing activity expands at slower pace
- 'Impose stock limit on importers to curb pulses prices'
- India, China armies vow to enhance cordial relations, maintain peace along LAC at border meet