Three girls drown in Bihar
Jamui: Three girls, including two siblings, got drowned Saturday in a water body in Pahachha village in Bihar`s Jamui district, police sources said.
Bablu Singh`s two daughters - Beauty Kumari (9) and Chhoti Kumari (6) and Lallan Singh`s daughter Shikha Kumari (8) were taking bath in the pond `Badi Ahar` as they accidently slipped in the deep waters, sources said.
All three bodies have been fished out.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon