Tuition fee hike by pvt schools questioned
Patna: Ruling NDA members in the Bihar
assembly today raised the issue of alleged arbitrary increase
in tuition fee by private schools in the state and demanded
that the government take immediate steps to constitute a
committee to curb this.
JD(U) member Manjit Kumar Singh raised the issue
during zero hour and demanded that the state government bring
a private school fees control bill.
He was soon joined by JD(U) and BJP colleagues who
stood up in their seats.
As the din continued Congress MLA Sadanand Singh
said earlier a house committee had been constituted to look
into the arbitrary fee hike by private schools.
After din for a brief period Speaker Uday Narayan
Choudhary said he was taking cognizance of the matter which
would be looked into keeping in mind the sentiments of the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion