Tuition fee hike by pvt schools questioned
Patna: Ruling NDA members in the Bihar
assembly today raised the issue of alleged arbitrary increase
in tuition fee by private schools in the state and demanded
that the government take immediate steps to constitute a
committee to curb this.
JD(U) member Manjit Kumar Singh raised the issue
during zero hour and demanded that the state government bring
a private school fees control bill.
He was soon joined by JD(U) and BJP colleagues who
stood up in their seats.
As the din continued Congress MLA Sadanand Singh
said earlier a house committee had been constituted to look
into the arbitrary fee hike by private schools.
After din for a brief period Speaker Uday Narayan
Choudhary said he was taking cognizance of the matter which
would be looked into keeping in mind the sentiments of the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indian boat patrols on Ladakh's Pangong Tso Lake
- PMO directs Niti Aayog to work on restructuring of UGC, AICTE
- Roger Federer pulls out of Rio Olympics following ongoing knee trouble
- Super 30 founder wants 'level playing field' for marginalised students at IIT entrance
- SHAME! Son of Jadavpur University's professor touched girl students without consent, objectified them filthily?
- 30 Dalit groups in Gujarat form united front to fight atrocities