Tuition fee hike by pvt schools questioned
Patna: Ruling NDA members in the Bihar
assembly today raised the issue of alleged arbitrary increase
in tuition fee by private schools in the state and demanded
that the government take immediate steps to constitute a
committee to curb this.
JD(U) member Manjit Kumar Singh raised the issue
during zero hour and demanded that the state government bring
a private school fees control bill.
He was soon joined by JD(U) and BJP colleagues who
stood up in their seats.
As the din continued Congress MLA Sadanand Singh
said earlier a house committee had been constituted to look
into the arbitrary fee hike by private schools.
After din for a brief period Speaker Uday Narayan
Choudhary said he was taking cognizance of the matter which
would be looked into keeping in mind the sentiments of the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read