Two injured in acid attack in Bihar
Aurangabad: Two persons, including a jeweller, suffered burn injuries after two thieves threw acid at his shop before looting a gold ring and cash under Town police station area in Bihar`s Aurangabad district, police said on Sunday.
The thieves visited the jewellary shop last evening and hurled acid on the jeweller Raju Kumar and another person upon being asked to make payment for ornaments purchased by them.
The duo escaped with a gold ring and Rs 5000.
One thief was arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II