Another hot day ahead for Delhi
New Delhi: There was no respite from the searing heat in Delhi with the minimum temperature shooting up four notches above average at 30.5 degrees Celsius early Saturday. The Met Office has forecast another sizzling day ahead for the capital.
"The heatwave conditions would continue across the national capital. The maximum temperature Saturday is expected to be around 45 degrees Celsius," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
Humidity at 8.30 am was recorded at 37 percent.
On Friday, the maximum temperature settled five notches above average at 45 degrees Celsius, while the minimum was recorded at 25.5 degrees Celsius -- three notches above average for this time of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price