Delhi: 41 illegal structures face action
New Delhi: The Municipal Corporation of
Delhi on Friday sealed or demolished 41 illegal structures in the
city during a drive against unauthorised construction in the
Portions of 34 properties were demolished and seven
were sealed in Sadar Paharganj, Najafgarh, Rohini and Civil
Lines Zones of the civic body by its Building Department with
the help of local police, an MCD spokesperson said.
While 29 properties were demolished in Sadar Paharganj
Zone`s Ramnagar, Sadar Bazar, Shastri Nagar, Azad Market and
Beriwala Bagh, portions of three buildings were razed in
Rohini Zone`s Sector-VIII Rohini and Budh Vihar.
Two buildings were demolished in Civil Line Zone`s
Mukherjee Nagar and Jahangirpuri.
In Najafgarh Zone`s Raj Nagar, seven properties were
sealed for unauthorised construction.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Cute, adorable Royal baby Princess Charlotte at six months: Clicked by Mom Kate - See pic