Delhi: 41 illegal structures face action
New Delhi: The Municipal Corporation of
Delhi on Friday sealed or demolished 41 illegal structures in the
city during a drive against unauthorised construction in the
Portions of 34 properties were demolished and seven
were sealed in Sadar Paharganj, Najafgarh, Rohini and Civil
Lines Zones of the civic body by its Building Department with
the help of local police, an MCD spokesperson said.
While 29 properties were demolished in Sadar Paharganj
Zone`s Ramnagar, Sadar Bazar, Shastri Nagar, Azad Market and
Beriwala Bagh, portions of three buildings were razed in
Rohini Zone`s Sector-VIII Rohini and Budh Vihar.
Two buildings were demolished in Civil Line Zone`s
Mukherjee Nagar and Jahangirpuri.
In Najafgarh Zone`s Raj Nagar, seven properties were
sealed for unauthorised construction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH