Delhi: 41 illegal structures face action
New Delhi: The Municipal Corporation of
Delhi on Friday sealed or demolished 41 illegal structures in the
city during a drive against unauthorised construction in the
Portions of 34 properties were demolished and seven
were sealed in Sadar Paharganj, Najafgarh, Rohini and Civil
Lines Zones of the civic body by its Building Department with
the help of local police, an MCD spokesperson said.
While 29 properties were demolished in Sadar Paharganj
Zone`s Ramnagar, Sadar Bazar, Shastri Nagar, Azad Market and
Beriwala Bagh, portions of three buildings were razed in
Rohini Zone`s Sector-VIII Rohini and Budh Vihar.
Two buildings were demolished in Civil Line Zone`s
Mukherjee Nagar and Jahangirpuri.
In Najafgarh Zone`s Raj Nagar, seven properties were
sealed for unauthorised construction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened