Fire in DTC bus, passengers escape unhurt
New Delhi: At least 30 people had a miraculous escape on Sunday when a DTC bus in which they were travelling caught fire in a south Delhi locality.
The bus caught fire at 9.50 AM near Sarai Kale Khan after which two fire tenders were rushed to the spot, fire brigade officials said.
They said the fire was brought under control within minutes and no one was injured as the driver of the bus, on noticing the fire, stopped the vehicle and asked passengers also to get off.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday