Fire in DTC bus, passengers escape unhurt
New Delhi: At least 30 people had a miraculous escape on Sunday when a DTC bus in which they were travelling caught fire in a south Delhi locality.
The bus caught fire at 9.50 AM near Sarai Kale Khan after which two fire tenders were rushed to the spot, fire brigade officials said.
They said the fire was brought under control within minutes and no one was injured as the driver of the bus, on noticing the fire, stopped the vehicle and asked passengers also to get off.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Experts hail Indian Army's surgical strikes on Pakistan
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says