Fire in DTC bus, passengers escape unhurt
New Delhi: At least 30 people had a miraculous escape on Sunday when a DTC bus in which they were travelling caught fire in a south Delhi locality.
The bus caught fire at 9.50 AM near Sarai Kale Khan after which two fire tenders were rushed to the spot, fire brigade officials said.
They said the fire was brought under control within minutes and no one was injured as the driver of the bus, on noticing the fire, stopped the vehicle and asked passengers also to get off.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars