Authorities say five children were killed when a fire engulfed their Texas mobile home and partially collapsed the roof, which made rescue attempts impossible.
Around 100 passengers at one of London's busiest railway stations today had a lucky escape when a coach caught fire due to an electrical defect.
At least 18 people were injured when a moving bus caught fire in China's southern Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.
A fire broke out in a compartment of a special train carrying army personnel at Ambari Falakata railway station in Jalpaiguri district on Friday but there was no reports of any casualty.
A major fire on Thursday damaged the Uri hydro power project in Jammu and Kashmir's Baramulla district.
At least 18 people were killed and 13 injured in a massive fire at a carrot-packaging plant in China's Shandong Province, authorities said on Monday.
At least 18 people were killed after a major fire at a food company in east China`s Shandong province, authorities said Monday.
A stream of lava set a home on fire in a rural Hawaii town that has been watching the slow-moving flow for months.
Fire broke out at the central store of the Jadavpur University here on Monday, fire brigade sources said.
Fire broke out at a super speciality hospital here due to short-circuit in the battery bank affecting the power supply but no casualties were reported, hospital authorities said on Monday.
Four children were among five people who died due to suffocation as a fire broke out early Monday morning at a factory here.
A fire broke out in the administrative complex of an ISKCON temple here late on Friday night destroying many important documents and items.
A fire broke out in Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP) this afternoon but no casualty was reported.
A fire broke out in the administrative complex of an ISKCON temple here late on Thursday night destroying many important documents and items.
A major fire broke out in a timber store on the outskirts of this industrial town on Friday, but no casualty was caused, police said here.
A fire broke out on Friday on the seventh floor of the "Maison de la radio" (Radio house), a vast circular building in Paris housing several media operations.
A major fire broke out on Friday evening at the Killick Nixon studio, owned by producer Ekta Kapoor, in Sakinaka, Mumbai.
A fire broke out in a bungalow which belongs to a businessman in Delhi's Prithviraj Road.
A major fire broke out at Faridabad's biggest fire-cracker market at NIT Dussehra Ground on Tuesday evening.
One bogey of a train caught fire on Saturday while it was heading to Nagaland's Dimapur. However, there was no casualty or injury reported.
Day in Pics: 26th November
Showbiz World - November 26, 2014