Haryana govt approves extension of Delhi Metro to
Chandigarh: Haryana government on Friday approved extension of Delhi Metro from Mundka to Bahadurgarh.
The state government will spend Rs 788 crore on the project including a contribution of Rs 152 crore as grant towards one-third equity of Delhi segment.
This was decided at a meeting of the state cabinet here.
Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda, who chaired the meeting, decided to collect toll tax on recently improved 17-km long Saha-Shahbad road of Haryana Public Works (Building and Roads) Department built at a cost Rs 14.75 crore.
A toll of Rs 200 would be collected from trucks loaded with goods or unloaded canters or multi-axle vehicles or dozers and earth movers, an official spokesman said.
In case of buses or mini buses with state carriage permits, the toll tax would be Rs 200 per trip, Rs 300 for daily pass and Rs 6,000 for monthly pass.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday