Heavy rains cause water-logging, traffic snarls in Delhi
New Delhi: Heavy rains lashed the national capital on Saturday, bringing respite from hot and humid conditions, but it also brought with it the perennial problem of water- logging in several areas.
The day in the national capital began on a warm and sunny note but in afternoon, most parts of the city was drenched in heavy rains, bringing respite from sultry weather conditions.
The city also witnessed water-logging at many low lying places. The day being a Saturday, most offices were closed and there was not any major problem of traffic snarls.
The met department has predicted a partly cloudy sky with possibility of rains later in the day tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement