Heavy rains cause water-logging, traffic snarls in Delhi
New Delhi: Heavy rains lashed the national capital on Saturday, bringing respite from hot and humid conditions, but it also brought with it the perennial problem of water- logging in several areas.
The day in the national capital began on a warm and sunny note but in afternoon, most parts of the city was drenched in heavy rains, bringing respite from sultry weather conditions.
The city also witnessed water-logging at many low lying places. The day being a Saturday, most offices were closed and there was not any major problem of traffic snarls.
The met department has predicted a partly cloudy sky with possibility of rains later in the day tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened