Heavy rains cause water-logging, traffic snarls in Delhi
New Delhi: Heavy rains lashed the national capital on Saturday, bringing respite from hot and humid conditions, but it also brought with it the perennial problem of water- logging in several areas.
The day in the national capital began on a warm and sunny note but in afternoon, most parts of the city was drenched in heavy rains, bringing respite from sultry weather conditions.
The city also witnessed water-logging at many low lying places. The day being a Saturday, most offices were closed and there was not any major problem of traffic snarls.
The met department has predicted a partly cloudy sky with possibility of rains later in the day tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Anushka Sharma slaps ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan?