Hot Sunday morning in Delhi
New Delhi: The capital woke to a hot Sunday morning, with the minimum temperature settling at 30.2 degrees Celsius, two notches above average for this time of year. The Met Office forecast that clear morning skies would turn cloudy by evening.
"The skies will be clear during the day, becoming partly cloudy towards the evening," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
"The maximum temperature Sunday is expected to hover around 41 degrees Celsius," the official said.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 51 percent.
The maximum temperature Saturday settled a notch below average at 39.8 degrees Celsius, while the minimum was 29.1 degrees Celsius, a notch above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- US zoo kills gorilla after 3-year-old boy falls into enclosure
- EC cancels polls for two remaining Tamil Nadu Assembly seats - Know why
- Cloudbursts, rainfall in Tehri district of Uttarakhand; Gangotri-Kedarnath road closed, pilgrims stranded
- WATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - UEFA Champions League final
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond