Man dies in Delhi fire accident

A man died Saturday after fire broke out in a shop here following a blast in an invertor`s battery, police said.

IANS| Last Updated: Aug 02, 2014, 12:54 PM IST

New Delhi: A man died Saturday after fire broke out in a shop here following a blast in an invertor`s battery, police said.

The incident took place at a brass shop in Shahbad dairy area near Rohini.

Joginder Kumar, 38, died on the spot after the invertor`s battery burst inside the shop at around 8:20 am.

Joginder Kumar, the owner of the shop, was taken to Ambedkar Hospital where he was pronounced dead.