233 proposals pending before panel on wildlife
New Delhi: Environment and Forests Minister Parkash Javadekar Wednesday said there are abour 233 proposals pending for clearance of the Standing Committee of National Board of Wildlife.
In a written reply to a question in the Lok Sabha, Javadekar also said the National Board for Wildlife has been reconstituted on July 22, 2014.
"The first meeting of the newly-reconstituted Standing Committee has been fixed for 12th August, 2014. Proposals for clearance shall also be considered in the said meeting of the Standing Committee of NBWL," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!