233 proposals pending before panel on wildlife
New Delhi: Environment and Forests Minister Parkash Javadekar Wednesday said there are abour 233 proposals pending for clearance of the Standing Committee of National Board of Wildlife.
In a written reply to a question in the Lok Sabha, Javadekar also said the National Board for Wildlife has been reconstituted on July 22, 2014.
"The first meeting of the newly-reconstituted Standing Committee has been fixed for 12th August, 2014. Proposals for clearance shall also be considered in the said meeting of the Standing Committee of NBWL," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'