233 proposals pending before panel on wildlife
New Delhi: Environment and Forests Minister Parkash Javadekar Wednesday said there are abour 233 proposals pending for clearance of the Standing Committee of National Board of Wildlife.
In a written reply to a question in the Lok Sabha, Javadekar also said the National Board for Wildlife has been reconstituted on July 22, 2014.
"The first meeting of the newly-reconstituted Standing Committee has been fixed for 12th August, 2014. Proposals for clearance shall also be considered in the said meeting of the Standing Committee of NBWL," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez