Five firms authorised to collect e-waste in Punjab
Chandigarh: Five private firms have been authorised to collect electronic waste in Punjab, the state Pollution Control Board said Monday.
According to a press release, Singbros Mobility Solutions (Patiala), Sony India Pvt. Ltd, Singbros Mobility Solutions (Sirsa), Attero Recycling Pvt. Ltd, and Anand Traders have been authorised to collect e-waste in the state.
It is the responsibility of producers, collection centres, consumers or bulk consumers, dismantlers and recyclers for obtaining authorisation to manage and handle e-waste, the board`s chairman Ravinder Singh was quoted as saying.
He further said that every dismantler or recycler of e-waste intending to establish an e-waste facility is required to obtain consent from the board in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in