Several dozens agricultural fires set in India, Nepal: NASA
Washington: In India and Nepal several dozens agricultural fires have been set and are burning, NASA has revealed.
Agricultural fires are set all over the world at different times to prepare the soil for the planting of new crops
NASA took the natural-color satellite images of India and Nepal on April 06, 2013.
The image was collected by the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) aboard the Aqua satellite.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!