Tigress found dead
Dehrudun: A tigress was found dead today at the Corbett National Park in Nainital district, an official said.
The carcass of nearly two-and-a-half-year-old tigress was found by forest guards in Dhela range of the Corbett Tiger Reserve at Ramnagar, Sub Divisional Officer G S Karki told PTI.
The carcass, which seemed to be about three-day old, was found near a waterbody, he said.
The cause of the death of the big cat was yet to be ascertained, Karki said adding the post mortem report was still awaited.
The marks of another tiger`s paws were found near the scene raising suspicion that it might have killed the tigress, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal