AAP will surprise everyone in Haryana: Yogendra Yadav
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
Gurgaon: Aam Aadmi Party candidate Yogendra Yadav, who is contesting the Lok Sabha polls from here, was among the first few who voted in the third phase on Thursday.
Speaking to reporters after casting his vote, Yadav said, “In Haryana, the Aam Aadmi Party is making a new start. It is our first poll.”
“Like in Delhi, in Haryana also we will surprise everyone,” he said confidently.
Voting is being held in Haryana for all 10 seats today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda