Believe in positive campaigning, there is no Modi wave: Jyotiraditya Scindia
Zee Media Bureau/Ritesh K Srivastava
Bhopal: Union Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia, who is contesting the Lok Sabha elections from Guna constituency, said on Thursday that there is no Narendra Modi wave in the country and exuded confidence that his Congress party will win the crucial General Elections.
Speaking to reporters after casting his vote, the young Congress leader said, “There is no Modi wave in the country. I am confident of Congress party`s victory.”
Referring to a barrage of personal attacks on BJP`s PM candidate Narendra Modi, Scindia said, “I run positive campaign, I do not believe in negative campaign.”
The fate of several Union ministers will be decided in the fifth phase of polls for 10 Lok Sabha seats in Rajasthan today.
Over 16 million electors, including more than seven million women, will elect their Lok Sabha representative from among 142 candidates in the fray.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part II
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part III
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part IV
- Pakistani TV actor shot in Karachi
- As Virat Kohli and co prepare for WI tour, MS Dhoni enjoys bike ride in Ranchi rain
- Ramayana had another heroine besides SITA – Know more about her contributions
- Samajwadi Party 'goondaraj' in UP? Azam Khan slaps Project Engineer
- This gene puts you at increased kidney disease risk