Believe in positive campaigning, there is no Modi wave: Jyotiraditya Scindia
Zee Media Bureau/Ritesh K Srivastava
Bhopal: Union Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia, who is contesting the Lok Sabha elections from Guna constituency, said on Thursday that there is no Narendra Modi wave in the country and exuded confidence that his Congress party will win the crucial General Elections.
Speaking to reporters after casting his vote, the young Congress leader said, “There is no Modi wave in the country. I am confident of Congress party`s victory.”
Referring to a barrage of personal attacks on BJP`s PM candidate Narendra Modi, Scindia said, “I run positive campaign, I do not believe in negative campaign.”
The fate of several Union ministers will be decided in the fifth phase of polls for 10 Lok Sabha seats in Rajasthan today.
Over 16 million electors, including more than seven million women, will elect their Lok Sabha representative from among 142 candidates in the fray.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Britain`s queen joins royal Invictus Games challenge to Obamas -Watch video
- Kerala Assembly Elections 2016: VS Achuthanandan’s one line speech stuns CPM workers
- Actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha says he would be happy to promote Bihar as its brand ambassador
- Good news! Foreigners, NRIs can now book train tickets in India using debit, credit cards
- Telangana SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5