Believe in positive campaigning, there is no Modi wave: Jyotiraditya Scindia
Zee Media Bureau/Ritesh K Srivastava
Bhopal: Union Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia, who is contesting the Lok Sabha elections from Guna constituency, said on Thursday that there is no Narendra Modi wave in the country and exuded confidence that his Congress party will win the crucial General Elections.
Speaking to reporters after casting his vote, the young Congress leader said, “There is no Modi wave in the country. I am confident of Congress party`s victory.”
Referring to a barrage of personal attacks on BJP`s PM candidate Narendra Modi, Scindia said, “I run positive campaign, I do not believe in negative campaign.”
The fate of several Union ministers will be decided in the fifth phase of polls for 10 Lok Sabha seats in Rajasthan today.
Over 16 million electors, including more than seven million women, will elect their Lok Sabha representative from among 142 candidates in the fray.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Players to watch out for
- Know who replaced Katrina Kaif in film opposite Jackie Chan
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry