Believe in positive campaigning, there is no Modi wave: Jyotiraditya Scindia
Zee Media Bureau/Ritesh K Srivastava
Bhopal: Union Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia, who is contesting the Lok Sabha elections from Guna constituency, said on Thursday that there is no Narendra Modi wave in the country and exuded confidence that his Congress party will win the crucial General Elections.
Speaking to reporters after casting his vote, the young Congress leader said, “There is no Modi wave in the country. I am confident of Congress party`s victory.”
Referring to a barrage of personal attacks on BJP`s PM candidate Narendra Modi, Scindia said, “I run positive campaign, I do not believe in negative campaign.”
The fate of several Union ministers will be decided in the fifth phase of polls for 10 Lok Sabha seats in Rajasthan today.
Over 16 million electors, including more than seven million women, will elect their Lok Sabha representative from among 142 candidates in the fray.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing