Karunanidhi flays Narendra Modi for attacking DMK
Chennai: DMK president M Karunanidhi on Monday denounced BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi for saying that the AIADMK and the DMK were taking Tamil Nadu`s people for granted.
Modi made the remarks at an election rally here. He added that the two Tamil parties were not bothered about people`s welfare.
Karunanidhi told reporters that Modi`s comments were enough to earn the "Tamil people`s displeasure".
Modi also told the rally that people should vote for the six-party alliance that includes the BJP in Tamil Nadu in the Lok Sabha election.
Queried about Modi`s meeting with actor Rajnikanth and the latter`s comments that the Gujarat chief minister was an able administrator, the DMK chief said: "No comments."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Media house attacked over derogatory cartoon in Maharashtra
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals