Voting for what my party stands for: Kapil Sibal
Zee Media Bureau/Ritesh K Srivastava
New Delhi: Union Minister Kapil Sibal was among few Congress leaders who cast their votes early on Thursday as balloting for the third phase of crucial Lok Sabha elections began amid tight security.
Making an appeal to voters after casting his vote, Sibal said, “I have voted for what I stand for all these years, for what my party stands for.”
Sibal also appealed to voters to come out in large numbers and cas their valuable votes.
Ahead of Sibal, Vice President Hamid Ansari also cast his vote at a booth in Nirman Bhawan area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news