Goa double murder case: Accused shifted to hospital
Panaji: One of the two accused in the double murder case near Panjim was admitted to district hospital in south Goa on Saturday night after he complained of ill health.
Osban Fernades, a contractor, who was arrested along with Ramesh Bhagwe for killing labourer couple Shivaji and Sujata Nayak last weekend and trying to kill the couple`s two children, was admitted to Hospicio Hospital, Margao, police said.
Fernandes was being interrogated in the lock-up of Collem police when he felt uneasy and was immediately shifted to the hospital. His condition was now stable, police added.
Meanwhile, a police team led by inspector Jivba Dalvi today recovered a shirt from a creek at Patto near Panaji. Bhagwe had confessed that he had thrown his own shirt in the creek after the killing.
It was recovered with the help of Fire and Emergency personnel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!