Ajay Maken addresses Gujarat Congress leaders on media management
New Delhi: As part of an exercise to tone up its media presence ahead of next Lok Sabha elections, Congress general secretary Ajay Maken on Sunday addressed a large number of party spokespersons from Narendra Modi-ruled Gujarat via video-conferencing.
Those addressed by the AICC`s Communication Department in-charge from the national capital, included all state and district level spokespersons of Gujarat, at a media workshop organised by the state unit in Ahmedabad.
The video of the workshop has also been uploaded on YouTube. Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi had been laying emphasis on toning up media`s presence of the party, which has traditionally not been so strong as compared to its principal adversary - the BJP.
Modi`s well-organised media strategy also appears to be a factor behind the newly-found thrust in Congress on it.
The party organised a series of seminars on conventional media and social media in recent times to train its equip its spokespersons at the national level and at the Centre to disseminate the party`s viewpoints on key issues properly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Pakistanis hit back as clerics say men can 'beat' wives
- BJP to fight UP polls on development plank, not Ram temple issue: Rajnath Singh
- Rajan finished SMEs to help American MNCs: Swamy
- Bihar Matric Results 2016: BSEB Class 10th Result 2016, www.biharboard.net, www.biharboard.bih.nic.in, Bihar Board 10th Matric Result to be declared on May 29
- Oil slips as $50 level sparks new output fears