Ajmer blast case: NIA arrests father-son duo from Vadodara
Vadodara: The National Investigation Agency and Vadodara Crime Branch on Saturday apprehended a father-son duo from Kashipura village in Wagodiya tehsil of the district in connection with the 2007 Ajmer dargah blast case.
The two were identofied as Jayantibhai Jamsingh Gohil and Ramesh Jayantibhai Gohil, Vadodara Police Commissioner Satish K Sharma said.
The duo was also wanted in the 2002 Best Bakery case here from the post-Godhra riots period, police sources said.
Blasts at a dargah in Ajmer, Rajasthan, in October 2007 had left three persons dead and 20 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday