Ajmer blast case: NIA arrests father-son duo from Vadodara
Vadodara: The National Investigation Agency and Vadodara Crime Branch on Saturday apprehended a father-son duo from Kashipura village in Wagodiya tehsil of the district in connection with the 2007 Ajmer dargah blast case.
The two were identofied as Jayantibhai Jamsingh Gohil and Ramesh Jayantibhai Gohil, Vadodara Police Commissioner Satish K Sharma said.
The duo was also wanted in the 2002 Best Bakery case here from the post-Godhra riots period, police sources said.
Blasts at a dargah in Ajmer, Rajasthan, in October 2007 had left three persons dead and 20 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'