Ajmer blast case: NIA arrests father-son duo from Vadodara
Vadodara: The National Investigation Agency and Vadodara Crime Branch on Saturday apprehended a father-son duo from Kashipura village in Wagodiya tehsil of the district in connection with the 2007 Ajmer dargah blast case.
The two were identofied as Jayantibhai Jamsingh Gohil and Ramesh Jayantibhai Gohil, Vadodara Police Commissioner Satish K Sharma said.
The duo was also wanted in the 2002 Best Bakery case here from the post-Godhra riots period, police sources said.
Blasts at a dargah in Ajmer, Rajasthan, in October 2007 had left three persons dead and 20 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened