Minor girl killed as bus overturns in Gujarat
Patan (Gujarat): A 15-year-old school-girl was killed and five other students were injured when their bus overturned near Santalpur here on Tuesday, a police official said.
The girl has been identified as Mali Ahir, Dharpur, Santalpur Police Sub Inspector AB Patel said.
The injured students were taken to a nearby hospital in Dharpur, he said.
The driver of the bus fled immediately after the accident, he said adding that efforts were on to trace him.
The bus was ferrying 25-30 students and was on its way to Vauva Primary School when the mishap took place, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday