Rajkot: Three siblings found dead at home
Rajkot: Three children belonging to a tribal
family were found dead at a farm near Jasdan town in Rajkot
district, police said on Friday.
Radha (7), Rinku (4) and their brother Sanjay (9) were
found dead in their room at the farm in Juna Pipaliya last
Parents Kana Bhuriya and his wife Toyna are natives of
Jambuva town of Madhya Pradesh. According to the police, the
couple went to the farm yesterday afternoon for working. Upon
return to the room, provided by the farm owner, they found the three kids unconscious.
"Primary investigation revealed that the kids might have
been given poison, but the bodies have been sent for post
mortem to Rajkot civil hospital to ascertain the exact cause
of death," said police inspector V N Patel, who is
investigating the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery