Rajkot: Three siblings found dead at home
Rajkot: Three children belonging to a tribal
family were found dead at a farm near Jasdan town in Rajkot
district, police said on Friday.
Radha (7), Rinku (4) and their brother Sanjay (9) were
found dead in their room at the farm in Juna Pipaliya last
Parents Kana Bhuriya and his wife Toyna are natives of
Jambuva town of Madhya Pradesh. According to the police, the
couple went to the farm yesterday afternoon for working. Upon
return to the room, provided by the farm owner, they found the three kids unconscious.
"Primary investigation revealed that the kids might have
been given poison, but the bodies have been sent for post
mortem to Rajkot civil hospital to ascertain the exact cause
of death," said police inspector V N Patel, who is
investigating the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees