Rajkot: Three siblings found dead at home
Rajkot: Three children belonging to a tribal
family were found dead at a farm near Jasdan town in Rajkot
district, police said on Friday.
Radha (7), Rinku (4) and their brother Sanjay (9) were
found dead in their room at the farm in Juna Pipaliya last
Parents Kana Bhuriya and his wife Toyna are natives of
Jambuva town of Madhya Pradesh. According to the police, the
couple went to the farm yesterday afternoon for working. Upon
return to the room, provided by the farm owner, they found the three kids unconscious.
"Primary investigation revealed that the kids might have
been given poison, but the bodies have been sent for post
mortem to Rajkot civil hospital to ascertain the exact cause
of death," said police inspector V N Patel, who is
investigating the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!