Rajkot: Three siblings found dead at home
Rajkot: Three children belonging to a tribal
family were found dead at a farm near Jasdan town in Rajkot
district, police said on Friday.
Radha (7), Rinku (4) and their brother Sanjay (9) were
found dead in their room at the farm in Juna Pipaliya last
Parents Kana Bhuriya and his wife Toyna are natives of
Jambuva town of Madhya Pradesh. According to the police, the
couple went to the farm yesterday afternoon for working. Upon
return to the room, provided by the farm owner, they found the three kids unconscious.
"Primary investigation revealed that the kids might have
been given poison, but the bodies have been sent for post
mortem to Rajkot civil hospital to ascertain the exact cause
of death," said police inspector V N Patel, who is
investigating the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends