Two held for repeatedly raping two sisters in Gujarat
Rajkot: Two persons were arrested for allegedly raping two sisters repeatedly over the past two months here, police said Wednesday.
The duo were held after the 20-year-old victim, who was working as an accountant in a tax-consulting firm owned by one Hiren Rajpara, lodged a complaint against him and his two friends Ali Hussain and Ashok Patel for sexually abusing her and sister, police said.
Of the three accused, Patel is yet to be nabbed, in-charge of Mahila police station G H Makwana said.
According to the complainant, Ali Hussain, a native of Jamnagar, raped her and threatened her with dire consequences, when she was alone in the office two months back.
When Rajpara came to know about the misdeed, he too started blackmailing her and raped her twice, following which Patel began misbehaving with her, police said.
The girl then went on leave for a few days during which her younger sister joined the firm. She too was blackmailed by Rajpara and Ali, who raped her, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth