Mob torches two buses near Ambala
Ambala: Enraged over the alleged murder of a youth, a mob torched two buses of Haryana Roadways near Shajadpur, around 20 km from here on Monday.
The body of Jaswinder Singh, a villager of Bairpura missing since Sunday, was recovered from a field. Serious injury marks were found on the neck of the deceased.
Relatives of the deceased got agitated and blocked the Naraingarh highway for two hours, officials said adding, the mob torched two buses.
DCP (Rural) Najneen Bhashin and other officers rushed to the spot and the blockade was lifted after police assured relatives that the matter will be investigated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'