Nine IAS officers reshuffled in Haryana
Chandigarh: In an administrative reshuffle, the Haryana Government today transferred and gave new responsibilities to nine IAS officers.
Ramendra Jakhu, Additional Chief Secretary, Transport and Civil Aviation departments has been posted as Additional Chief Secretary, Forests and Wildlife Department relieving Krishna Mohan of the charge.
Hardeep Kumar, Principal Secretary, Sports and Youth Affairs and Animal Husbandry and Dairying departments has been posted as Principal Secretary, Transport and Civil Aviation departments, an official release said here.
P Raghavendrra Rao, Principal Secretary, Urban Local Bodies Department has been given additional charge of Principal Secretary, Women and Child Development Department replacing Dheera Khandelwal.
K Das, Principal Secretary, Science and Technology Department has been posted as Principal Secretary, Animal Husbandry and Dairying Department vice Hardeep Kumar.
Shashi Bala Gulati, Officer on Special Duty, Manpower Planning and Secretary, Rajya Sainik Board has been posted as Principal Secretary, Fisheries Department replacing Amit Jha.
Mhathung Kithan, who was awaiting orders of posting has been posted as Principal Secretary, Archives Department relieving Vijai Vardhan. He has also been given additional charge of OSD Manpower Planning and Secretary, Rajya Sainik Board replacing Shashi Blala Gulati.
Dheera Khandelwal, Principal Secretary, Women and Child Development Department has been posted as Principal Secretary, Science and Technology Department replacing P K Das.
Amit Jha, Principal Secretary, Fisheries Department has been posted as Principal Secretary, Sports and Youth Affairs Department replacing Hardeep Kumar.
Brijendra Singh, Managing Director, Haryana Warehousing Corporation and Director General, Technical Education has been given additional charge of Director General, Medical Education and Research relieving Mohinder Kumar of the charge, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees