Nine IAS officers reshuffled in Haryana
Chandigarh: In an administrative reshuffle, the Haryana Government today transferred and gave new responsibilities to nine IAS officers.
Ramendra Jakhu, Additional Chief Secretary, Transport and Civil Aviation departments has been posted as Additional Chief Secretary, Forests and Wildlife Department relieving Krishna Mohan of the charge.
Hardeep Kumar, Principal Secretary, Sports and Youth Affairs and Animal Husbandry and Dairying departments has been posted as Principal Secretary, Transport and Civil Aviation departments, an official release said here.
P Raghavendrra Rao, Principal Secretary, Urban Local Bodies Department has been given additional charge of Principal Secretary, Women and Child Development Department replacing Dheera Khandelwal.
K Das, Principal Secretary, Science and Technology Department has been posted as Principal Secretary, Animal Husbandry and Dairying Department vice Hardeep Kumar.
Shashi Bala Gulati, Officer on Special Duty, Manpower Planning and Secretary, Rajya Sainik Board has been posted as Principal Secretary, Fisheries Department replacing Amit Jha.
Mhathung Kithan, who was awaiting orders of posting has been posted as Principal Secretary, Archives Department relieving Vijai Vardhan. He has also been given additional charge of OSD Manpower Planning and Secretary, Rajya Sainik Board replacing Shashi Blala Gulati.
Dheera Khandelwal, Principal Secretary, Women and Child Development Department has been posted as Principal Secretary, Science and Technology Department replacing P K Das.
Amit Jha, Principal Secretary, Fisheries Department has been posted as Principal Secretary, Sports and Youth Affairs Department replacing Hardeep Kumar.
Brijendra Singh, Managing Director, Haryana Warehousing Corporation and Director General, Technical Education has been given additional charge of Director General, Medical Education and Research relieving Mohinder Kumar of the charge, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'