Nine IAS officers reshuffled in Haryana
Chandigarh: In an administrative reshuffle, the Haryana Government today transferred and gave new responsibilities to nine IAS officers.
Ramendra Jakhu, Additional Chief Secretary, Transport and Civil Aviation departments has been posted as Additional Chief Secretary, Forests and Wildlife Department relieving Krishna Mohan of the charge.
Hardeep Kumar, Principal Secretary, Sports and Youth Affairs and Animal Husbandry and Dairying departments has been posted as Principal Secretary, Transport and Civil Aviation departments, an official release said here.
P Raghavendrra Rao, Principal Secretary, Urban Local Bodies Department has been given additional charge of Principal Secretary, Women and Child Development Department replacing Dheera Khandelwal.
K Das, Principal Secretary, Science and Technology Department has been posted as Principal Secretary, Animal Husbandry and Dairying Department vice Hardeep Kumar.
Shashi Bala Gulati, Officer on Special Duty, Manpower Planning and Secretary, Rajya Sainik Board has been posted as Principal Secretary, Fisheries Department replacing Amit Jha.
Mhathung Kithan, who was awaiting orders of posting has been posted as Principal Secretary, Archives Department relieving Vijai Vardhan. He has also been given additional charge of OSD Manpower Planning and Secretary, Rajya Sainik Board replacing Shashi Blala Gulati.
Dheera Khandelwal, Principal Secretary, Women and Child Development Department has been posted as Principal Secretary, Science and Technology Department replacing P K Das.
Amit Jha, Principal Secretary, Fisheries Department has been posted as Principal Secretary, Sports and Youth Affairs Department replacing Hardeep Kumar.
Brijendra Singh, Managing Director, Haryana Warehousing Corporation and Director General, Technical Education has been given additional charge of Director General, Medical Education and Research relieving Mohinder Kumar of the charge, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- Police registers case after parachute-like objects were spotted over Mumbai airport
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- Unidentified flying objects spotted over Mumbai airport not motorised: Home Department
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- China doesn't recognise 'illegal' McMahon Line: Beijing responds to NSA Ajit Doval
- CBSE 10th Results 2015 to be declared on May 27
- CBSE Results 2015: Girls outperform boys in Class 12 Board Exams
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- Is there life after death?