Ramdev vows to fight graft till his last breath
Sonepat (Haryana): Alleging the UPA government at the Centre was enmeshed in various scams, yoga guru Ramdev on Sunday said he would wage a struggle against corruption till his last breath.
"The government has set a world record of scams," he told villagers during the unveiling of a statue of Rajbala, who succumbed to injuries suffered during the crackdown on Ramdev and his supporters in Delhi on June 4, 2011.
"Our sister`s sacrifice is just the beginning. We will fight (against corruption and black money) till our last breath," he said.
Turning to the CBI, the yoga master alleged the agency was working in collusion with certain government officials.
"If CBI works properly, it will find a lot of scams," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'