Ramdev vows to fight graft till his last breath
Sonepat (Haryana): Alleging the UPA government at the Centre was enmeshed in various scams, yoga guru Ramdev on Sunday said he would wage a struggle against corruption till his last breath.
"The government has set a world record of scams," he told villagers during the unveiling of a statue of Rajbala, who succumbed to injuries suffered during the crackdown on Ramdev and his supporters in Delhi on June 4, 2011.
"Our sister`s sacrifice is just the beginning. We will fight (against corruption and black money) till our last breath," he said.
Turning to the CBI, the yoga master alleged the agency was working in collusion with certain government officials.
"If CBI works properly, it will find a lot of scams," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP