Ramdev vows to fight graft till his last breath
Sonepat (Haryana): Alleging the UPA government at the Centre was enmeshed in various scams, yoga guru Ramdev on Sunday said he would wage a struggle against corruption till his last breath.
"The government has set a world record of scams," he told villagers during the unveiling of a statue of Rajbala, who succumbed to injuries suffered during the crackdown on Ramdev and his supporters in Delhi on June 4, 2011.
"Our sister`s sacrifice is just the beginning. We will fight (against corruption and black money) till our last breath," he said.
Turning to the CBI, the yoga master alleged the agency was working in collusion with certain government officials.
"If CBI works properly, it will find a lot of scams," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'