Ramdev vows to fight graft till his last breath
Sonepat (Haryana): Alleging the UPA government at the Centre was enmeshed in various scams, yoga guru Ramdev on Sunday said he would wage a struggle against corruption till his last breath.
"The government has set a world record of scams," he told villagers during the unveiling of a statue of Rajbala, who succumbed to injuries suffered during the crackdown on Ramdev and his supporters in Delhi on June 4, 2011.
"Our sister`s sacrifice is just the beginning. We will fight (against corruption and black money) till our last breath," he said.
Turning to the CBI, the yoga master alleged the agency was working in collusion with certain government officials.
"If CBI works properly, it will find a lot of scams," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him