Ramdev vows to fight graft till his last breath
Sonepat (Haryana): Alleging the UPA government at the Centre was enmeshed in various scams, yoga guru Ramdev on Sunday said he would wage a struggle against corruption till his last breath.
"The government has set a world record of scams," he told villagers during the unveiling of a statue of Rajbala, who succumbed to injuries suffered during the crackdown on Ramdev and his supporters in Delhi on June 4, 2011.
"Our sister`s sacrifice is just the beginning. We will fight (against corruption and black money) till our last breath," he said.
Turning to the CBI, the yoga master alleged the agency was working in collusion with certain government officials.
"If CBI works properly, it will find a lot of scams," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details