Rewari: 22 cows run over by goods train
Rewari: As many as 22 cows were killed when they were hit by a goods train at a crossing on the Rewari-Narnaul line, about 14 kms from here, police said Wednesday.
The mishap occurred yesterday with the herd was hit while crossing the rail track, they said.
Police said that the carcasses of the dead cattle were buried following an autopsy by a team of veterinary doctors while three injured cows had been given treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- When brave CRPF men put themselves between terrorists' bullets and colleagues in Pampore attack
- Egypt deports popular Lebanese political talk show host
- EgyptAir black box flight recorder has been repaired: Commission
- Osborne rules himself out of race to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'