Rewari: 22 cows run over by goods train
Rewari: As many as 22 cows were killed when they were hit by a goods train at a crossing on the Rewari-Narnaul line, about 14 kms from here, police said Wednesday.
The mishap occurred yesterday with the herd was hit while crossing the rail track, they said.
Police said that the carcasses of the dead cattle were buried following an autopsy by a team of veterinary doctors while three injured cows had been given treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- Belgian Grand Prix: Nico Rosberg beats Max Verstappen to grab pole position
- EPL 2016-17, Gameweek 3: Saturday football — Chelsea take pole, Arsenal end winless run
- UPSC issues e-admit cards for NDA, NA exams 2016
- West Indies vs India, 1st T20I: MS Dhoni admits execution of his last ball dismissal wrong
- Belgian Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton ready for slog from back of the field