Rewari: 22 cows run over by goods train
Rewari: As many as 22 cows were killed when they were hit by a goods train at a crossing on the Rewari-Narnaul line, about 14 kms from here, police said Wednesday.
The mishap occurred yesterday with the herd was hit while crossing the rail track, they said.
Police said that the carcasses of the dead cattle were buried following an autopsy by a team of veterinary doctors while three injured cows had been given treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire