Rewari: 22 cows run over by goods train
Rewari: As many as 22 cows were killed when they were hit by a goods train at a crossing on the Rewari-Narnaul line, about 14 kms from here, police said Wednesday.
The mishap occurred yesterday with the herd was hit while crossing the rail track, they said.
Police said that the carcasses of the dead cattle were buried following an autopsy by a team of veterinary doctors while three injured cows had been given treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet