Woman commits suicide along with son in Rewari
Rewari: A young woman allegedly committed suicide along with her son by jumping before a running train on Alwar-Rewari track here on Tuesday.
The train was travelling from Jaipur to Hisar when the woman along with her son jumped before it near the Karnawas Station, Government Railway Police (GRP) said.
The bodies, lying at the mortuary of the local civil hospital, are yet to be identified, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss