Youth booked for eloping with minor girl in Faridabad
Faridabad: A man has lodged a complaint against a youth for allegedly eloping with his minor daughter on the promise of marriage, police said on Saturday.
The resident of the city`s Indira Nagar locality yesterday filed the complaint against Suraj accusing him of eloping with his 15-year-old daughter, they said, adding, case has been lodged against the accused.
In another complaint, also filed yesterday, a girl from the city`s Parvatiya Colony has accused a Sector 23 resident of repeatedly raping her over some years on false promise of marriage.
The girl stated in her complaint that she was in a relationship with Rajan Prasad for seven years, police said.
However, his family members refused to allow Rajan to marry her and instead threatened to frame false cases against her and her parents if they approached authorities for help.
A case was registered against Rajan, his parents, brother and cousin, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city