Youth booked for eloping with minor girl in Faridabad
Faridabad: A man has lodged a complaint against a youth for allegedly eloping with his minor daughter on the promise of marriage, police said on Saturday.
The resident of the city`s Indira Nagar locality yesterday filed the complaint against Suraj accusing him of eloping with his 15-year-old daughter, they said, adding, case has been lodged against the accused.
In another complaint, also filed yesterday, a girl from the city`s Parvatiya Colony has accused a Sector 23 resident of repeatedly raping her over some years on false promise of marriage.
The girl stated in her complaint that she was in a relationship with Rajan Prasad for seven years, police said.
However, his family members refused to allow Rajan to marry her and instead threatened to frame false cases against her and her parents if they approached authorities for help.
A case was registered against Rajan, his parents, brother and cousin, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan