Signs and symptoms of breast cancer!
Zee Media Bureau/Irengbam Jenny
New Delhi: Breast cancer is a malignant tumour that starts in the tissues of the breast. It is mostly common in women, but it can also originate in men.
Many are not aware of the symptoms of breast cancer and often tend to ignore it.
So, let's take a look at some of the signs and symptoms of the disease, which we must know.
- A lump in the breast
- Pain in the breast
- Change in the colour of the breast
- Rash around or in one of the breasts
- Change in the size and shape of the breast
- A swelling lump in one of the armpits
- When one of the breast has a milky discharge
- Nipple-skin or breast-skin may start to peel, scale or flak