5 reasons why to drink ginger tea this winter
For centuries, ginger has been a natural remedy in combating various kinds of ailments. Researches and findings now validate the effectiveness of this useful herb. Loaded with antioxidants and vital minerals; this wondrous herb has a wide range of health benefits. We provide you reasons as to why you should have this essential ingredient in your kitchen. Treat yourself with a warm cup of ginger tea and forget all your health woes.
Ginger tea is a remarkable in relieving stress because of its comforting and relaxing scent. Taking a whiff of ginger tea can help improve and uplift your mood. It leaves you feeling refreshed and calm, and if you’re having a bad day, all those negative vibes will disappear.
Fights Respiratory Problems
In case you’re suffering from common respiratory diseases such as cold and cough, ginger tea is highly recommended. Ginger aids in loosening up phlegm and expanding the lungs so difficulty in breathing is removed. It also helps pacify allergies and continuous sneezing and irritation.
Encourages Blood Circulation
Consuming a cup of ginger tea can help improve blood flow, as well as help prevent chills, fever and excessive sweating. Amino acids and minerals in this tea help make the blood flow smoothly, preventing the onset of cardiovascular disease.
Packed with antioxidants, ginger tea greatly helps improve the immune system. Drinking a cup of ginger tea every day can help outwit potential risks of a stroke by inhibiting fatty deposits from clogging the arteries. It also lowers the cholesterol level and prevents the risk of heart attacks.
Combats Stomach Discomfort
Ginger tea is idyllic in assisting digestion, thereby improving food absorption and avoiding possible stomach aches in case of overeating. Unnecessary bloating and belching can also be prevented by ginger tea. Ginger tea enhances your appetite and helps in releasing gastric acids that abet in digestion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Street food in Delhi contains high levels of faecal matter
- Meet 92-year-old Phyllis Sues who dances toTango
- TERI panel finds RK Pachauri guilty in sexual harassment case
- Rajasthan: High Court raps Chief Secy, DGP for failing to end Gujjar agitation
- Watch: ISIS prisoner digging his own grave
- 50 percent refund on Tatkal ticket cancellation
- Priyanka, Ranveer talk about their film 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi
- UP: Govt to distribute free sanitary napkins to all girls in school
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- CBSE (cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in) Class 10th (X Board) Result 2015 declared
- Maggi noodles likely to face ban in India, FSSAI orders sample examination
- Heatwave toll in Andhra Pradesh reaches 1,490
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly
- Watch: Dance guru Prabhudheva's mind-blowing act in 'Happy Hour' from 'ABCD2'!
- CBSE 10th Result 2015: CBSE (cbse.ac.in & cbseresults.ac.in) Class 10 (X Board) Result shortly