5 reasons why to drink ginger tea this winter
For centuries, ginger has been a natural remedy in combating various kinds of ailments. Researches and findings now validate the effectiveness of this useful herb. Loaded with antioxidants and vital minerals; this wondrous herb has a wide range of health benefits. We provide you reasons as to why you should have this essential ingredient in your kitchen. Treat yourself with a warm cup of ginger tea and forget all your health woes.
Ginger tea is a remarkable in relieving stress because of its comforting and relaxing scent. Taking a whiff of ginger tea can help improve and uplift your mood. It leaves you feeling refreshed and calm, and if you’re having a bad day, all those negative vibes will disappear.
Fights Respiratory Problems
In case you’re suffering from common respiratory diseases such as cold and cough, ginger tea is highly recommended. Ginger aids in loosening up phlegm and expanding the lungs so difficulty in breathing is removed. It also helps pacify allergies and continuous sneezing and irritation.
Encourages Blood Circulation
Consuming a cup of ginger tea can help improve blood flow, as well as help prevent chills, fever and excessive sweating. Amino acids and minerals in this tea help make the blood flow smoothly, preventing the onset of cardiovascular disease.
Packed with antioxidants, ginger tea greatly helps improve the immune system. Drinking a cup of ginger tea every day can help outwit potential risks of a stroke by inhibiting fatty deposits from clogging the arteries. It also lowers the cholesterol level and prevents the risk of heart attacks.
Combats Stomach Discomfort
Ginger tea is idyllic in assisting digestion, thereby improving food absorption and avoiding possible stomach aches in case of overeating. Unnecessary bloating and belching can also be prevented by ginger tea. Ginger tea enhances your appetite and helps in releasing gastric acids that abet in digestion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui