New ready-made `dippy egg` solves your daily breakfast woes
London: A new convenience food, called the Dippy Egg, that promises a perfect runny egg every time for those who are struggling to create one, will soon hit the market.
According to manufacturer Pork Farms, all the user is required to do is add boiling water to the pre-cooked soft-boiled egg, the Grocer reported.
Using the sous vide process, the product, which is a single pasteurised whole egg, is pre-cooked in its shell.
The egg is sold in a pot and consumers have to remove it from its plastic pouch, put it back in the pot, pour over boiled water, replace the lid and leave it for five minutes.
Even if left for longer, the yolk will still not set.
The producer told the publication that the egg, which is still in development, would be launched into retail and foodservice in September.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?