New ready-made `dippy egg` solves your daily breakfast woes
London: A new convenience food, called the Dippy Egg, that promises a perfect runny egg every time for those who are struggling to create one, will soon hit the market.
According to manufacturer Pork Farms, all the user is required to do is add boiling water to the pre-cooked soft-boiled egg, the Grocer reported.
Using the sous vide process, the product, which is a single pasteurised whole egg, is pre-cooked in its shell.
The egg is sold in a pot and consumers have to remove it from its plastic pouch, put it back in the pot, pour over boiled water, replace the lid and leave it for five minutes.
Even if left for longer, the yolk will still not set.
The producer told the publication that the egg, which is still in development, would be launched into retail and foodservice in September.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'