Top 5 health benefits of Papaya
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Also known as ‘fruits of angels’, Papaya is a fruit that is not just amazingly delicious but has digestive, medicinal and nutritional value.
The best thing about papayas is that it is easily affordable and is produced in all seasons. It has immense health benefits and is packed with nutrients.
Here are few health benefits of this delightful tropical fruit:
Studies suggest that Papaya is an excellent food option for diabetics as it helps lower blood-sugar levels.
Papayas help in weight loss as they are high on vitamins and minerals content and very low in calories.
It helps in aiding indigestion, constipation, heart burn and irritable bowel syndrome as it contains anti-amoebic and anti-parasitic traits thereby easing bowel movements.
Papayas are great for skin and help fight against acne, pimples and other skin infections.
Eating a papaya daily can boost one's immunity a lot as it is a rich source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions