Top 5 health benefits of Papaya
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Also known as ‘fruits of angels’, Papaya is a fruit that is not just amazingly delicious but has digestive, medicinal and nutritional value.
The best thing about papayas is that it is easily affordable and is produced in all seasons. It has immense health benefits and is packed with nutrients.
Here are few health benefits of this delightful tropical fruit:
Studies suggest that Papaya is an excellent food option for diabetics as it helps lower blood-sugar levels.
Papayas help in weight loss as they are high on vitamins and minerals content and very low in calories.
It helps in aiding indigestion, constipation, heart burn and irritable bowel syndrome as it contains anti-amoebic and anti-parasitic traits thereby easing bowel movements.
Papayas are great for skin and help fight against acne, pimples and other skin infections.
Eating a papaya daily can boost one's immunity a lot as it is a rich source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!