Centre sanctions Rs 217 cr to HP for water supply schemes
Shimla: The Union government has sanctioned Rs 217.26 crore for augmentation of water supply/sewerage schemes for eight cities/towns of Himachal Pradesh.
The decision was taken in the state level Steering Committee meeting presided over by Himachal Urban Development minister Sudhir Sharma, senior officers of ministry of Urban Development said.
Sharma said that Rs 19.14 crore had been sanctioned for augmentation of water supply scheme for Rampur, Rs 11.01 crore for Nagrota, Rs 17.44 crore for Kangra, Rs 82.18 crore for Mandi, Rs 22.74 crore for Kullu and Rs 15.04 crore for Manali.
Besides, Rs 33.34 crore had been sanctioned for sewerage scheme for Baddi and Rs 16.37 crore for Nalagarh, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- Security alert! Islamic State militants release 'kill list', target 4000 people including 285 Indians
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- 'Tulsidas ji pranam' — Read Bihar's topper Ruby Rai's 'shocking' essay on famous poet
- Why red snow of Arctic is a 'red alert' for the environment?
- Manohar Parrikar says Pampore attack an act of frustration; orders probe