Centre sanctions Rs 217 cr to HP for water supply schemes
Shimla: The Union government has sanctioned Rs 217.26 crore for augmentation of water supply/sewerage schemes for eight cities/towns of Himachal Pradesh.
The decision was taken in the state level Steering Committee meeting presided over by Himachal Urban Development minister Sudhir Sharma, senior officers of ministry of Urban Development said.
Sharma said that Rs 19.14 crore had been sanctioned for augmentation of water supply scheme for Rampur, Rs 11.01 crore for Nagrota, Rs 17.44 crore for Kangra, Rs 82.18 crore for Mandi, Rs 22.74 crore for Kullu and Rs 15.04 crore for Manali.
Besides, Rs 33.34 crore had been sanctioned for sewerage scheme for Baddi and Rs 16.37 crore for Nalagarh, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees