Himachal Pradesh minister donates salary
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh Urban Development Minister Sudhir Sharma will donate his one month`s salary to the Chief Minister`s Relief Fund after Kinnaur district was ravaged by torrential rains, an official said.
He has also announced to contribute another month`s salary towards the relief fund for the flood-affected people of Uttarakhand, said a government spokesperson.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley