Kullu MLA Karan Singh might get state Cabinet berth
Dharamsala: MLA from Kullu district Karan Singh might get inducted into the state ministry after the budget session of the Assembly.
This was indicated by Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh here.
"The post shall be filled by an MLA from Kullu district and the oath shall be administered just after the budget session of assembly," Singh told reporters.
Congress has two MLAs from Kullu, the other one being Khoob Ram.
Singh said few Certified Professional Secretaries (CPS) and Personal Secretaries (PS) would also be administered in the government soon.
Refuting the charges of BJP that the Congress was using BJP`s budget till March 31 this year to accommodate foundation ceremonies and inaugurations, he said the state`s money did not belong to any party.
"My government has passed Rs 21 crore for today`s foundation for drinking water supply scheme here," he said.
Replying to another question, Singh said if the by-elections for Mandi Lok Sabha seat are announced, Congress has many names to consider for it.
Singh recently resigned from Mandi seat after becoming chief minister of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part IV
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part V
- Manchester United invite Pakistan cricket team for a visit at Old Trafford football stadium – See pics!
- Explosion near reception centre for refugees in Zirndorfin of southern Germany
- Italy expels imam who named daughter Jihad
- Assam reels under massive flood; 1.5 million affected
- ENG vs PAK: England all-rounder Ben Stokes ruled out of third test with calf injury