PM Narendra Modi rocks Silicon Valley: Key highlights
Here are the key highlights of PM Modi's speech at SAP Center:
- Everybody agrees the 21st century is the century of Asia. But today, people say, the 21st century belongs to India
- Sitting here, with your innovations, you are compelling the world to change. And the people who refuse to change, are soon going to become irrelevant
- It doesn't take much for politicians to get allegations to their name. The people of India are sick of corruption
- If in the 19th Century, my Sikh brothers came here as farmers and were restless for the independence of India. Today, in the 21st century, my countrymen will fight for India's poverty
- On its 70th Anniversary UN must clarify who's with terrorist and who stands with humanity,picture must be made clear
- We are moving ahead with 'JAM of all'; 'J' stands for Jandhan account, 'A' stands for 'Adhaar card' & 'M' stands for 'Mobile governance'
- Be it 'World Bank', 'Moody's' or any other research agency, everyone is saying India is the fastest growing economy of the World: PM Modi
- Bete ne 250 crore banaaya, beti ne 500 crore banaaya, damaad ne hazaar crore banaaya, ye sun kar ke kaan pak gye ki nhi?
- Today I am in your midst, is there any allegation of corruption against me? Today I want to assure you I will live and die for the country
- Every moment of my life and every particle in my body, I will devote to the work of my country," he assured the crowd and asked, "Have I done good work? since he came to power 16 months ago