Amarnath pilgrim die due to heart attack
Jammu: A pilgrim has died due to heart attack enroute cave shrine of Amarnath in south Kashmir Himalayas taking the death toll to 13.
60-year-old Komal Prakash of Shivpura belt of Madhya Pradesh suffered the heart attack at Panjtarni enroute the cave shrine and was shifted to Medical camp, where doctors declared him dead last evening, police official said.
The body has been handed over to the family for last rites.
The total number of deaths that have taken place in 36 days of yatra period is 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February