Amarnath pilgrim die due to heart attack
Jammu: A pilgrim has died due to heart attack enroute cave shrine of Amarnath in south Kashmir Himalayas taking the death toll to 13.
60-year-old Komal Prakash of Shivpura belt of Madhya Pradesh suffered the heart attack at Panjtarni enroute the cave shrine and was shifted to Medical camp, where doctors declared him dead last evening, police official said.
The body has been handed over to the family for last rites.
The total number of deaths that have taken place in 36 days of yatra period is 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on political reasons responsible for 50 days of Kashmir unrest
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Two dead, seven injured in stampede after fire in Murshidabad hospital
- RSS to start awareness campaign against changing name of WB
- What a pervert! Bijnor imam caught on camera during rape – Watch shocking video
- Defender Cedric Soares renews contract with Southampton until 2020
- Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu, Dipa Karmakar, Pullela Gopichand to be gifted BMW cars