Army commander greets Kashmiris on Eid
Udhampur (Jammu and Kashmir): The commander of the Indian Army in Jammu and Kashmir Tuesday greeted the people on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr.
Lt Gen DS Hooda, who heads the Northern Command, conveyed his best wishes and heartfelt greetings to the people on the auspicious occasion, a statement from the Army said.
He said Eid-ul-Fitr, marking the end of the holy month of Ramadan, "brings with it unity, happiness and a feeling of brotherhood and this was the path to peace and progress in the state".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list