Army to organise recruitment rally in J&K
Srinagar: A six-day recruitment rally will be organised by the Army from November 2 to 7 for various categories in Bandipora district of North Kashmir, an official spokesman said on Saturday.
"An open recruitment rally is being organised by the Army Recruiting Officer for various categories at Bandipora from November 2 to 7 for the candidates hailing from Anantnag, Baramulla, Srinagar, Kupwara, Budgam, Pulwama, Bandipora, Ganderbal, Kulgam and Shopian districts," the spokesman said.
Candidates will be screened for various jobs in the Army including soldier general duty, soldier technical and nursing assistant.
The common entrance examination for qualified and medically fit candidates of soldier general category and soldier technical category will be conducted on November 25, the spokesman added.
As per official figures, there were 6.04 lakh unemployed youth registered in various district employment and counseling centres in the state till January this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof