Army to organise recruitment rally in J&K
Srinagar: A six-day recruitment rally will be organised by the Army from November 2 to 7 for various categories in Bandipora district of North Kashmir, an official spokesman said on Saturday.
"An open recruitment rally is being organised by the Army Recruiting Officer for various categories at Bandipora from November 2 to 7 for the candidates hailing from Anantnag, Baramulla, Srinagar, Kupwara, Budgam, Pulwama, Bandipora, Ganderbal, Kulgam and Shopian districts," the spokesman said.
Candidates will be screened for various jobs in the Army including soldier general duty, soldier technical and nursing assistant.
The common entrance examination for qualified and medically fit candidates of soldier general category and soldier technical category will be conducted on November 25, the spokesman added.
As per official figures, there were 6.04 lakh unemployed youth registered in various district employment and counseling centres in the state till January this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?