Army to organise recruitment rally in J&K
Srinagar: A six-day recruitment rally will be organised by the Army from November 2 to 7 for various categories in Bandipora district of North Kashmir, an official spokesman said on Saturday.
"An open recruitment rally is being organised by the Army Recruiting Officer for various categories at Bandipora from November 2 to 7 for the candidates hailing from Anantnag, Baramulla, Srinagar, Kupwara, Budgam, Pulwama, Bandipora, Ganderbal, Kulgam and Shopian districts," the spokesman said.
Candidates will be screened for various jobs in the Army including soldier general duty, soldier technical and nursing assistant.
The common entrance examination for qualified and medically fit candidates of soldier general category and soldier technical category will be conducted on November 25, the spokesman added.
As per official figures, there were 6.04 lakh unemployed youth registered in various district employment and counseling centres in the state till January this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video