Army to organise recruitment rally in J&K
Srinagar: A six-day recruitment rally will be organised by the Army from November 2 to 7 for various categories in Bandipora district of North Kashmir, an official spokesman said on Saturday.
"An open recruitment rally is being organised by the Army Recruiting Officer for various categories at Bandipora from November 2 to 7 for the candidates hailing from Anantnag, Baramulla, Srinagar, Kupwara, Budgam, Pulwama, Bandipora, Ganderbal, Kulgam and Shopian districts," the spokesman said.
Candidates will be screened for various jobs in the Army including soldier general duty, soldier technical and nursing assistant.
The common entrance examination for qualified and medically fit candidates of soldier general category and soldier technical category will be conducted on November 25, the spokesman added.
As per official figures, there were 6.04 lakh unemployed youth registered in various district employment and counseling centres in the state till January this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday