Army to organise recruitment rally in J&K
Srinagar: A six-day recruitment rally will be organised by the Army from November 2 to 7 for various categories in Bandipora district of North Kashmir, an official spokesman said on Saturday.
"An open recruitment rally is being organised by the Army Recruiting Officer for various categories at Bandipora from November 2 to 7 for the candidates hailing from Anantnag, Baramulla, Srinagar, Kupwara, Budgam, Pulwama, Bandipora, Ganderbal, Kulgam and Shopian districts," the spokesman said.
Candidates will be screened for various jobs in the Army including soldier general duty, soldier technical and nursing assistant.
The common entrance examination for qualified and medically fit candidates of soldier general category and soldier technical category will be conducted on November 25, the spokesman added.
As per official figures, there were 6.04 lakh unemployed youth registered in various district employment and counseling centres in the state till January this year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane