Bhandari is new CEO of Mata Vasihno Devi Shrine Board
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N Vohra has appointed Dr Mandeep K Bhandari, Additional Chief Executive Officer (ACEO) of the Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, as its CEO with effect from on Friday.
The J&K Governor is the chairman of the Board.
"In view of the fast increasing responsibilities of the Board, the Governor has decided that it was necessary for the Chief Executive Officer to be a whole time officer," an official said.
Dr Bhandari, who has also worked as Jammu District Development Commissioner, was appointed as Additional CEO of Shrine Board in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged