Bhandari is new CEO of Mata Vasihno Devi Shrine Board
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N Vohra has appointed Dr Mandeep K Bhandari, Additional Chief Executive Officer (ACEO) of the Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, as its CEO with effect from on Friday.
The J&K Governor is the chairman of the Board.
"In view of the fast increasing responsibilities of the Board, the Governor has decided that it was necessary for the Chief Executive Officer to be a whole time officer," an official said.
Dr Bhandari, who has also worked as Jammu District Development Commissioner, was appointed as Additional CEO of Shrine Board in 2010.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader