Bhandari is new CEO of Mata Vasihno Devi Shrine Board
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N Vohra has appointed Dr Mandeep K Bhandari, Additional Chief Executive Officer (ACEO) of the Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, as its CEO with effect from on Friday.
The J&K Governor is the chairman of the Board.
"In view of the fast increasing responsibilities of the Board, the Governor has decided that it was necessary for the Chief Executive Officer to be a whole time officer," an official said.
Dr Bhandari, who has also worked as Jammu District Development Commissioner, was appointed as Additional CEO of Shrine Board in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack