Bhandari is new CEO of Mata Vasihno Devi Shrine Board
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N Vohra has appointed Dr Mandeep K Bhandari, Additional Chief Executive Officer (ACEO) of the Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, as its CEO with effect from on Friday.
The J&K Governor is the chairman of the Board.
"In view of the fast increasing responsibilities of the Board, the Governor has decided that it was necessary for the Chief Executive Officer to be a whole time officer," an official said.
Dr Bhandari, who has also worked as Jammu District Development Commissioner, was appointed as Additional CEO of Shrine Board in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire