Car catches fire on highway, driver escapes unhurt
Jammu: Driver of a car escaped unhurt when the vehicle caught fire due to a short-circuit on highway bypass in Jammu city on Saturday.
A running car caught fire due to short-circuit on highway at Narwal belt this morning, a police officer said.
Car driver Naveen, however, managed to escape without any injury, he said, adding that car was totally damaged in the blaze.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players