Car catches fire on highway, driver escapes unhurt
Jammu: Driver of a car escaped unhurt when the vehicle caught fire due to a short-circuit on highway bypass in Jammu city on Saturday.
A running car caught fire due to short-circuit on highway at Narwal belt this morning, a police officer said.
Car driver Naveen, however, managed to escape without any injury, he said, adding that car was totally damaged in the blaze.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- 'Dishoom' team to begin promotions at India's centrepoint
- Cristiano steps up to the rescue of "Criticism Ronaldo" at Euro 2016
- Amjad Sabri laid to rest amid tears, thousands attend Karachi funeral
- Euro 2016: Wayne Rooney and Roy Hodgson seek more ruthless from England against Iceland
- Gunman, who opened fire at German cinema complex before being shot dead, acted alone