Car catches fire on highway, driver escapes unhurt
Jammu: Driver of a car escaped unhurt when the vehicle caught fire due to a short-circuit on highway bypass in Jammu city on Saturday.
A running car caught fire due to short-circuit on highway at Narwal belt this morning, a police officer said.
Car driver Naveen, however, managed to escape without any injury, he said, adding that car was totally damaged in the blaze.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- India Red vs India Green: Bowlers dominate first day of Duleep Trophy tie
- Hillary Clinton holds lead over Donald Trump, but trails him among white voters: poll
- Sensitive data on India's Scorpene submarines leaked
- Second US service member killed in Afghanistan in 2016
- 8 out of 10 French do not want Nicolas Sarkozy back