Common man suffering due to govt-employee face-off: Hurriyat
Srinagar: The moderate Hurriyat Conference, headed by Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, on Monday said the common man in Jammu and Kashmir was suffering due to continuous tug of war between the state government and employees.
"Constant strikes by employees and government’s callous attitude to meet their demands have only added to daily woes of common man," Mirwaiz said in a statement here.
Both the employees and the government should find a solution through negotiations, he said.
The government and employees should know their rights and duties, the Hurriyat chairman said.
"Kashmiris are the worst sufferers and every possible effort should be made to provide relief to common masses," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah