CRPF jawan injured in suspected militant attack in J&K
Srinagar: A CRPF jawan was injured in a suspected militant attack at Nowgam Bypass here on Wednesday, police sources said.
Unidentified gunmen fired at a CRPF patrol at around 3:30 PM injuring a jawan of the forces`s 29 battalion, they said.
Security forces did not retaliate in view of heavy movement of civilians in the area, the sources said. The area has been cordoned off, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores