CRPF jawan injured in suspected militant attack in J&K
Srinagar: A CRPF jawan was injured in a suspected militant attack at Nowgam Bypass here on Wednesday, police sources said.
Unidentified gunmen fired at a CRPF patrol at around 3:30 PM injuring a jawan of the forces`s 29 battalion, they said.
Security forces did not retaliate in view of heavy movement of civilians in the area, the sources said. The area has been cordoned off, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal