CRPF jawan injured in suspected militant attack in J&K
Srinagar: A CRPF jawan was injured in a suspected militant attack at Nowgam Bypass here on Wednesday, police sources said.
Unidentified gunmen fired at a CRPF patrol at around 3:30 PM injuring a jawan of the forces`s 29 battalion, they said.
Security forces did not retaliate in view of heavy movement of civilians in the area, the sources said. The area has been cordoned off, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'