Curfew imposed after violence in Zanskar
Srinagar: Curfew was on Wednesday imposed in Zanskar area of Kargil district in Jammu and Kashmir following clashes between two communities in which three persons including a senior official were injured.
"Curfew was imposed in Zanskar area following clashes between two communities. Three persons including the Tehsildar of Zanskar were injured in the clashes, who are being shifted to Srinagar," a police spokesman said.
He said the situation is under control and constantly monitored by civil and police administration, who are camping in the town.
"Additional reinforcements of police have been dispatched from Srinagar to assist the administration," the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder