Curfew imposed after violence in Zanskar
Srinagar: Curfew was on Wednesday imposed in Zanskar area of Kargil district in Jammu and Kashmir following clashes between two communities in which three persons including a senior official were injured.
"Curfew was imposed in Zanskar area following clashes between two communities. Three persons including the Tehsildar of Zanskar were injured in the clashes, who are being shifted to Srinagar," a police spokesman said.
He said the situation is under control and constantly monitored by civil and police administration, who are camping in the town.
"Additional reinforcements of police have been dispatched from Srinagar to assist the administration," the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read