Curfew imposed after violence in Zanskar
Srinagar: Curfew was on Wednesday imposed in Zanskar area of Kargil district in Jammu and Kashmir following clashes between two communities in which three persons including a senior official were injured.
"Curfew was imposed in Zanskar area following clashes between two communities. Three persons including the Tehsildar of Zanskar were injured in the clashes, who are being shifted to Srinagar," a police spokesman said.
He said the situation is under control and constantly monitored by civil and police administration, who are camping in the town.
"Additional reinforcements of police have been dispatched from Srinagar to assist the administration," the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir