Czech doors open for Indian students: Ambassador
Jammu: Czech Republic is trying to open new doors for Indian students for pursuing higher education, the country`s Ambassador to India, Miloslav Stasek, said here on Tuesday.
In an interaction with the faculty and students of the Jammu University, Stasek provided list of varsities where the Indian students could pursue higher education.
"There are many areas like medicine, engineering and technology for which my country is famous for," he said.
"Czech Republic is also famous for automotive industry and further specialisation can be done in this area," the envoy said.
"The main aim of our team is to explore the important potential of the state and evaluate possible cooperation in the field of education," the Ambassador said.
"The focus of my team is to bring universities of India and Czech Republic together through collaboration and cultural agreements," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video