Czech doors open for Indian students: Ambassador
Jammu: Czech Republic is trying to open new doors for Indian students for pursuing higher education, the country`s Ambassador to India, Miloslav Stasek, said here on Tuesday.
In an interaction with the faculty and students of the Jammu University, Stasek provided list of varsities where the Indian students could pursue higher education.
"There are many areas like medicine, engineering and technology for which my country is famous for," he said.
"Czech Republic is also famous for automotive industry and further specialisation can be done in this area," the envoy said.
"The main aim of our team is to explore the important potential of the state and evaluate possible cooperation in the field of education," the Ambassador said.
"The focus of my team is to bring universities of India and Czech Republic together through collaboration and cultural agreements," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire