Fire damages train coaches in Jammu railway station
Jammu: A fire broke out on Sunday inside two trains in Jammu Railway station damaging some coaches, police said.
General Railway Police (GRP) and Railway Protection Force (RPF) personnel led by SP (Railway) Shiv Kumar Sharma rushed to the spot. Fire tenders also reached soon.
As fire brigade officers were trying to douse the flames, fire broke out in another train (Amarnath Express).
Passengers were asked to vacate platform number one of the station as a precautionary measure, police said.
"No one was hurt in the incident," they said adding that Railway authorities have ordered a probe into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!